Thanks to the use of two levels of shelves of different depths, the whole display is clear and highly visible. Each product remains within the reach of customers and shop staff. The use of a large mirrored surface and additional lighting creates an impression of a larger volume of fruit and vegetables displayed.
- the shelf for boxes made of acid-resistant steel, attached to a perforated post at a 25° angle
- two shelf depths: 65 cm and 105 cm, both depths adapted to standard 40×60 cm boxes
- mirror made of plexiglass – a safe material to use
- the top has space for attaching a LED light fixture in the aluminium profile
- shelves are also available with integrated LED lighting fixture in the aluminium profile
- for closing the sequence, a matching side made of furniture board is available; it is profiled in a way that ensures the best display of goods, also for customers looking from the side of the rack
- the option to order an additional set of beech-wood boxes